Who We Are
Andgate Foundation is a charitable Organization that believes in a world in which every child has an equal opportunity to access quality education.
On Education: We inspire hope for needy bright students by connecting them with a network of sponsorships. This hope is predicated on the belief in service to humanity through providing opportunities to deserving needy students from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds to access equal and inclusive education.
On Mentorship and Service Learning: We support holistic education that nurtures creativity, instills discipline and hard work. We seek to inculcate a community service culture and empower students to deal with societal issues through the development of life-long skills.
On Environmental Conservation: Our ‘Adopt a Tree’ Initiative (Miti Mashinani) is a community outreach program to mitigate on the devastating effects of climate change. The initiative seeks to improve livelihoods and build household and community resilience against climate change and to protect the environment for the benefit of present and future generations!
What We Do
- Inspire hope for needy bright students through networks of sponsorships to increase access to quality education;
- Foster partnerships and collaborations with like-minded individuals and corporates to expand access to education and mitigate on climate change through environmental conservation;
- Implement mentorship and coaching programs that will enhance capacity for students sponsored by the foundation to address emerging and contemporary societal issues;
- Participate in community outreach initiatives to infuse interest in community service learning among pupils and students;
- Facilitate dialogue, information exchange and sharing on environmental conservation among stakeholders;